Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I added these shortcodes to a page:
    [eme_filterform fields=categories,months notcategory=2,8 submit=Filter]
    [eme_events paging=1 limit=0 scope=this_year category=1,5,6,7]

If I click “Filter”, the list of events loses the pagination links and starts showing events from all categories. Bug – or did I miss something here?

Temp site location: http://danbrubaker.brutech.net/itinerary/

Some more of my code…
    “Default events list format”:
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class=”column1″>#_{M j}[eme_if tag="#ESC_{M j Y}" notvalue="#ESC@_{M j Y}"] – [eme_if2 tag="#ESC_{M}" notvalue="#ESC@_{M}"]#@_{M }[/eme_if2]#@_{j}[/eme_if]</td>
    <td class=”column2″>#_LINKEDNAME</td>
    <td class=”column3″>#_ATT{Leader}</td>
    <td class=”column4″>#_TOWN</td>
    <td class=”column5″>#_CATEGORIES</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>

Franky
    Keymaster

I couldn’t reproduce the problem here, but I did do a lot of changes. And you made me discover a bug in the prev/next links (the count was not correct), so you might want to test the trunk version to see if that works better.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I’ll see if I can try the trunk.

You should be able to reproduce the problem by loading http://danbrubaker.brutech.net/itinerary/ and clicking “Filter” without making any filter selections.

Also, after you load a filter, if you want to reset to the original events list by selecting the defaults (“Select a category” & “Select Month”) the list will then respond by showing all events and no pagination.

I understand that the pagination disappearing may be due to the fact that I don’t have many events to display in the first place, but something is buggy. It shouldn’t ever show categories that don’t fall into the [eme_events paging=1 limit=0 scope=this_year category=1,5,6,7] criteria.

Thanks for your help!

Franky
    Keymaster

I did some more paging corrections, you might want to update your trunk version 🙂
    Unless bugs are discovered, this will also be the final version before the next release.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like the trunk fixed my problem. Thank you for all your work!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top